Escapade Nigeria-Business Services/Consulting in Nigeria The Wall Street Journal: Start Your 5-day FREE Trial | Escapade Nigeria Business Services and Consulting Nigeria The Wall Street Journal: Start Your 5-day FREE Trial | Escapade Nigeria
Escapade Nigeria

Escapade Nigeria aim at providing unique business solution to SMEs and to provide adequate skills needed to run a successful business. Escapade Nigeria provide the following services - Business Training, Business Registration, Business Consulting, Business Administration, Business Development & all other Business Services.

The Wall Street Journal: Start Your 5-day FREE Trial



The Wall Street Journal: NOW Available on WWW.BUSINESSDAYONLINE.COM




WATCH: https://youtu.be/AZPEHrLOD1I

Click here to start your 5-day FREE trial
Share on Google Plus

About Akolade Fatokun

I have great negotiating and persuasive skill which has developed over time with my involvement in business start-ups and acquisition. As a manager and trainer with my appealing character, I foster the innate abilities of my colleagues/subordinates and I also give innovative ideas/technical support for would-be entrepreneurs..
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment